We’re “Hear” for you!
As more and more people across the country are being impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want our hearing aid wearers and local communities to know, Hearing Aid Systems is “hear” for you. Your health and safety is our greatest concern, along with our front office staff and hearing aid specialists. We have gone to great measures to ensure our services are available to you during this difficult time. We also know you are relying on our hearing aid services to stay connected with your loved ones.
Please see the following hearing aid services available to you, beginning April 2020:
- Curb-Side Services: We are offering curb-side services for the following: cleaning of your hearing aids, supplies such as batteries or wax guards and any other services that do not require an in-office visit. Once you arrive to our office, please call (951) 296-1600 and one of our friendly staff will greet you at your vehicle. We will then fulfill your requested services in-office and then come back out to you. If there are any service charges, we will provide the option of over-the-phone payment before or after your arrival.
- New Hearing Aids: We are still scheduling hearing tests for new hearing aids. We are making sure to schedule time gaps between appointments to minimize the number of people coming in and out of the office. The office is then fully sanitized between appointments for your health and safety. We are all wearing masks and you should too.
- Follow-Ups: If You have received hearing aids from us recently and have a follow-up appointment, we will call to ask the following questions one day prior to your appointment:
- “How have you been since the fitting of your hearing aids?”
If you are doing well with your newly received hearing aids and do not feel it is necessary to come into the office for a follow-up, we are rescheduling non-essential appointments to the middle or late May 2020. Your health and safety is our top priority.
- “Do you require a follow-up?”
Our customer satisfaction is very important to us! We pride ourselves on the relationship we have with our hearing aid wearers and want nothing more than for you to be happy with your hearing aids. If you do require the follow-up appointment, our Board-Certified Hearing Aid Specialist will make the appropriate adjustments on the day of your appointment to ensure you are happy with your hearing aids.
Precautions we are taking in our office:
- All door handles, waiting room surfaces and chairs are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Testing booths and surfaces are being sanitized before and after each hearing aid wearer is seen or tested.
- These include “high-touch” surfaces and items such as headsets, doorknobs and chairs.
- We are washing our hands and sanitizing frequently throughout the day.
- We are maintaining a “hug free/hand shake free” zone until further notice.
On behalf of the entire team at Hearing Aid Systems, we wish you good health for you and your loved ones.
All the best,
Hearing Aid Systems Inc.